7.02.2007

atlas pt.4 (I-40)






So we stayed in Amarillo, TX on the first day of our trip. Amarillo is located in northern part of Texas and is almost in the center of the top section of Texas. On the second day, we got back onto the road around 8:23am (and kept going on I-40 west). As we went through Texas I was eating Bob's mints non-stop to kill my thirst. The air was getting dryer and the landscape was just vast and flat. The horizon was eternally in front of us... it almost looked like I could see Kansas in the North and Mexico in the South.





























endless view and enormous sky hovering over us...
Can you see the rainbow? This picture doesnt have the same sensation as what I felt...but I have never seen such a big and so clear of a rainbow.









Finally we went finished going through Texas and entered into New Mexico at 8:26am ... yeah it only took us 3minutes!! なわけないじゃん!!We just got into Mountain Time Zone, so it was actually 9:26am in the Central Time Zone.

1 comment:

shin sawada said...

New Mexcoの看板、チリのショボさがなんとも言えない、、、
地図で場所確認してみよっと。