7.19.2007

atlas return pt.1

There were many things that I intended to do with this blog and having to post daily events in chronological order was one of things on my list. But most of the other things i wanted to include in my blog have been untouched. I am just updating on our whereabouts...

After about a month of staying in our new home in San Francisco something came up and we decided to leave San Francisco.
So here we go again tirelessly getting back in the truck heading to Dickson, Tennessee. I was so thrilled about our 4th time crossing America, but honestly the thought of our 5th trip was wearing me out and I think we had had a enough of road trips for a while...

Here are some pictures that I took along the way back to Tennessee.
We left San Francisco on the 9th of July and got to Dickson, Tennessee at 2:00pm on the 11th of July. We crossed the country (actually Shannon did but I was a good co-pilot) in about 2 and a half days.


Leaving San Francisco, we took I-80 (crossing the Bay Bridge) towards Oakland.




familiar views?

No comments: